Career at edskills
Get info on your courses
working for us
If you are looking for a career in English Language Teaching then Edskills is the school for you. Edskills continues to update it’s cereer page and there are opportunities for anyone to come join our entusiastic team. Continue to develop your career at Edskills and be part of a fanstic team. Discover what opportinities are available below.
Job Type: Full-time (21-30 hours per week)
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and innovative EFL teacher to teach students (16+) at our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a BA/BSc (Hons) degree or equivalent
- Be TEFLI qualified (either CELTA or Trinity TESOL certificate)
- Have a minimum 2 years experience teaching both General English and IELTS preparation courses
- Develop excellence within the department bringing enthusiasm in every area
- Demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students under the age of 18
Your Job Role will include:
- Plan and deliver engaging, student-centred lessons
- Prepare courses and individual lessons that fulfill course objectives, employ appropriate methodology and meet learners’ needs
- Administer and mark course assessments
- Create Individual Learning Plans
- Provide one-to-one tutorials
What we can offer:
- A vibrant and motivated team to work with
- Competitive rates of pay
- In house CPD and professional development opportunities
- 28 days of paid holidays per annum
EDSkills Language School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students, especially those under 18, we expect that all those associated with the School to share the same commitment.
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th January 2017
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Satisfactory DBS Checks
All gaps in CV explained
Police checks for applicants who have lived abroad
EDSkills Language School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students,
especially those under 18, we expect that all those associated with the School to share the same commitment.
Click here to read the School’s Safeguarding Policy
+44 (0)121 366 8953
162-164 High Street,
Get In Touch
Ask us a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.