Our General English courses provide you with the confidence and skills you need to communicate effectively in English and help build your confidence in communicating with native speakers. It is aimed at anyone looking to improve their everyday use of the language and will focus on practical activities centred on the key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Job Type: Full-time (21-30 hours per week)We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and innovative EFL teacher to teach students (16+) at our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a BA/BSc (Hons) degree or equivalent
- Be TEFLI qualified (either CELTA or Trinity TESOL certificate)
- Have a minimum 2 years experience teaching both General English and IELTS preparation courses
- Develop excellence within the department bringing enthusiasm in every area
- Demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students under the age of 18
Your Job Role will include:
- Plan and deliver engaging, student-centred lessons
- Prepare courses and individual lessons that fulfill course objectives, employ appropriate methodology and meet learners’ needs
- Administer and mark course assessments
- Create Individual Learning Plans
- Provide one-to-one tutorials
What we can offer:
- A vibrant and motivated team to work with
- Competitive rates of pay
- In house CPD and professional development opportunities
- 28 days of paid holidays per annum
EDSkills Language School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students, especially those under 18, we expect that all those associated with the School to share the same commitment.
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
|Satisfactory DBS Checks|
|All gaps in CV explained|
|Police checks for applicants who have lived abroad|
EDSkills Language School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students,
especially those under 18, we expect that all those associated with the School to share the same commitment.