IELTS Preparation Course
IELTS Preparation Course
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a globally recognised qualification. It is a highly practical English language assessment primarily used by those seeking international academic and professional recognition.
This programme prepares learners for all parts of the IELTS exam – the listening, reading, writing and speaking modules. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping familiarise learners with the various test formats and test-taking strategies. Learners will practice different language task types through a variety of activities, games and tutorials.
The English with IELTS Exam Preparation course is for Intermediate (B1) and above level students aged 16 + who wish to study at university for the following courses:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
The course is also suitable for people who want to emigrate to an English-speaking country for work or do work-related training in an English-speaking country.
|9:30 – 11:00||Class||Class||Class||Class||Class|
|11:00 – 11:30||Break||Break||Break||Break||Break|
What are the aims of the Exam Preparation Course?
- Help understand how the IELTS exam works and how to achieve the score you want
- Teach you to be confident taking the exam
- Encourage you to voice your opinions and share your ideas with native and non-native speakers in a variety of different contexts
- Communicate more fluently and accurately in English
- Improve your English language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking
What to expect from this course?
- Exam preparation skills
- Learn test taking strategies
- Write practice tests
- Self-study advice
- Free Wi-Fi and learning materials included
- Qualified teachers
Who is eligible to enrol on this course?
- The minimum entry level for the IELTS preparation course is Intermediate English language proficiency (B1+).
Who should apply for this course?
- The programme is suitable for those who want to take the IELTS test and who plan to study or work in an English speaking environment.
How will my progress on this course be assessed?
- Your progress is assessed weekly by your class teacher. You will also have an end of unit test every Friday and an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) when you can discuss your progress one-to-one with your teacher.
- Minimum enrolment age: 16
- Maximum class size: 12
- Course Duration: Minimum 2 week Maximum 1 year.
- Levels: CEFR B2
- Course Dates: Start any Monday
- Lesson Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Hours per week
- IEB2 – 10 lessons/15 hours
Want to know more?
We would love to help you improve your English and support you to achieve your goals.
Please complete the form and we will be in touch to help and answer any questions you may have.