General English Course
Our General English courses provide our learners with the confidence and skills they need to communicate effectively in English. Our experienced and qualified teaching team are friendly, enthusiastic and devoted to creating a fun and engaging learning environment for students from all over the world to enjoy English. This course covers six levels from Beginner (CEF Level A1) to Advanced (CEF Level C1) and includes regular opportunities to progress through these levels. Students typically spend 12 weeks in each level, however, every student improves at a different pace.
General English Timetable:
|9:30 – 11:00||Class||Class||Class||Class||Class|
|11:00 – 11:30||Break||Break||Break||Break||Break|
What to expect from this course?
- Exam preparation skills
- Learn test taking strategies
- Write practice tests
- Self-study advice
- Free Wi-Fi and learning materials included
- Qualified teachers
What are the aims of this course?
- The General English course at Edskills aims to:
- Improve your all round English ability and confidence
- Develop your vocabulary and functional language skills
- Ensure student interaction and collaboration by using a communicative approach in classes
What level is the course?
- This course covers six levels from Beginner (CEF Level A1) to Advanced (CEF Level C1) and includes regular opportunities to progress through these levels. Although every student improves at a different pace, students typically spend 12 weeks in each level.
Who should apply for this course?
- Our 15 hour General English course is designed for students of all levels aged 16 and above who want to improve their everyday language skills in a stimulating and highly interactive environment. This is the perfect course to take to build up confidence in all areas before joining our IELTS exam preparation class.ers
Please get in touch!